Choosing the Right Brochure Holder
Brochure display stands, holders and acrylic sign holders are a great, low cost way to promote your business. Whilst much focus is on digital advertising these days, there is no doubt that for both product and services industries, having printed materials that your customers can take away is still a critical promotional tool. Many industries rely heavily on this type of tool, including finance, retail, education, real estate, health and beauty, leisure and hospitality, healthcare – as well as many government agencies.
You can find many great products online. Here are some tips to make sure that you select the right brochure holders for your business.
- Decide whether you want a wall mounted unit or counter standing unit. Some counter standing units can also be wall mounted. However, specific wall mounted units are better suited for this purpose and generally attach better and look better on the wall – as they sit closer to the wall.
- Get the right size. The 3 most common sizes are A4, A5 and DL. A4 is the standard size of a sheet of paper. A5 is half of this size – and DL is 1/3 of A4 size. Some brochure holders are designed to carry more than one different size – eg an A4 unit often can display 2 facings of DL sized brochures
- Determine if you want portrait (vertical format) landscape (horizontal format). Most brochure and sign holders are in portrait format – however some landscape units exist if you look around.
- Determine how many pockets (or facings) you require. Most units have between one and four pockets. You may choose to get a larger unit just to carry more brochures. For example a 2 pocket A4 unit can carry twice the number of one type of brochure as a single pocket unit. Some units are modular and you can add them together and custom build your display.
- Look for other features. Some units have a business card holder included – and others have a clip on business card holder that can be added.
- Thing about what your requirements are going to be in the future – it is easier and cheaper to get the full solution first rather than starting with a small unit and adding more units onto this continually.
- Choose between single piece units and those that are constructed form a single piece of vacuum molded clear plastic. We recommend the single piece design – as price is usually similar, but they are stronger and look better – as well as not having sharp edges
- If you are looking to buy a large quantity, you should get a bulk discount. Also, beware of the freight charge – some companies charge large amounts in freight and others are freight free – or have a set freight charge.